I won't be comfortable in a bikini: Sagarika Ghatge

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Posted by Karan


Chak De India girl Sagarika Ghatge who played the fiery Preeti Sabharwal has had to wait for a long time before her second release. She says this time lag was completely unintentional but she has no regrets. "If I were insecure, I would have signed every film that came my way. I was very happy doing my endorsements," Sagarika says.

"Ghatge insists that post Chak De she received a lot of offers, but none of them excited her. "I was offered some really good roles, which I guess I should have done. But somehow I didn't get an instinctive vibe to sign them".

"After SRK, ever film seems small. But then I liked my character in Fox. Unlike Chak De here the girl is very docile, soft spoken and devoted to her man. Of course it's a thriller so I shouldn't speak much about the plot".

0 comments: